Prompt
I am responding to: Describe a conversation that you would like to have
with a character from your book. What would this conversation sound like?
If I
could have a conversation with someone from An Abundance of Katherine’s, I
would want to talk to the main character Colin. I would want to have a
conversation with him because there are many things about him that confuse me.
One of these things being why he feels like he needs to have a girlfriend at
all times to feel complete. Clearly the relationships that he has been
continuing to have, haven’t been working out. I would also like to question his
parents on how they feel about their son and his many different relationships.
Another
question I would ask to Colin is why he only dates girls named Katherine. I
know that everyone has preferences while dating, whether its height, hair color
or interests but only dating someone because of their name is ridiculous. At
the moment in the book, Colin has dated and been dumped by 19 different girls
named Katherine. Therefore, I would really like to know what it is about girls
named Katherine that draws him into liking them.
Click Here for Questions Answered by John Green about An Abundance of Katherines
Click Here for Questions Answered by John Green about An Abundance of Katherines
This sounds like a really interesting book. I too would be intrigued as to what is with the name Katherine. I wonder if the author wrote this book on previous experiences he had, that is if the author is a male(:
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a very intriguing book. It's odd to me that he does have so many relationships with girls named Katherine. I'll have to look into this book to read next.
ReplyDelete