An Abundance of
Katherines
I recently finished the book Thirteen Reasons
Why and decided to pick up a new book. I looked through many, many books
and came to An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I chose this book
because I’ve heard many good things about it from friends and I also love the
author John Green and the previous books I have read by him. I seem to
understand his writing better than other authors and books that I have read. Some
of the books I’ve read by John Green include The Fault in Our Stars and Paper
Towns.
I am very excited to start reading this book. So
far what I know about An Abundance of Katherines is that the main character
Colin is interested in girls named Katherine because they are ‘his type’. Colin
has been dumped 19 times by 19 different Katherines. He is on a mission to
prove that someday another girl named Katherine will fall in love with him
eternally. When I first read this I thought that it was another typical ‘search
for love’ book but when I started reading I realized that it is not cliché
storyline.
I've heard a lot of good reviews about this author! Did you enjoy The Fault in Our Stars? I heard that book was very sad.
ReplyDeleteJohn Green is a great author! I read The Fault in Our Stars by him and i feel in love with it.
ReplyDelete